What is meant by drug misuse?
Drug misuse refers to the use of a drug for purposes for which it was not intended or using a drug in excessive quantities. Drug addiction is a state of physical or psychological dependence on a drug.
What is substance use and abuse?
Substance use is the use of drugs, alcohol, or chemicals. The substance abuse results in physical, psychological, emotional harm to the user or others.
Samhsa – Apps
- Get Connected with SAMHSA’s Free Mobile Apps
- Apps Include: Underage Drinking, Suicide Prevention, Bullying, and Disasters
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Suicide & Substance Abuse Prevention Hotline
- Genesee County AA Meetings
- Genesee County Al-Anon Meetings
- Genesee County Nar-Anon Meetings
- 2017 Treatment Recovery Centers Genesee
- Hope Network Class Schedule 2018